High-end Professionals at your service
M&A’s team is composed of international law practitioners and regularly welcomes graduated and ambitious legal trainees throughout the year.
Thanks to the large experience of its senior team and esteemed support of its junior lawyers and interns, M&A’s team prizes itself for offering its clients sophisticated, pragmatic, cross-border and responsive legal advice.
Such an approach makes Marcon & Associés a unique boutique firm in Monaco for high-end clients seeking discreet and bespoke legal advice and support.
Founder & Managing Partner
Recognised expert in the fields of strategy, mergers & acquisitions, equity operations, corporate and contract law.
He has 25 years experience supporting clients in national and cross-border transactions.
He is the personal trusted counsel of several successful and UHNW entrepreneurs in Monaco and abroad on all aspects of their businesses, strategic negotiations and investments globally.
– Adjunct Professor at Sciences Po Paris University
“Thinking Like a Lawyer” – “Arbitration and Amicable Dispute Resolution in international Context”
(Sciences Po is ranked 2nd in QS World University Rankings® 2021 in Politics & International Studies subject)
– Board Member of the AMCO (Association Monégasque des Compliance Officers) in charge of the legal & accounting professionals’ committee
– Regular lecturer & articles publisher
– Former general counsel of a global IT company
– Former board member (IT, Biotech, Oil & gas…)
– Former general secretary of the Monaco Chamber of Legal Advisors
– Former general secretary of the Monaco Chamber of Renewable Energies & Ecology
Trained in a major private bank in Monaco with a focus on banking and financial law. He previously practiced as an associate in a prominent Polish law firm, specialising in commercial law.
– Master 2 in International Trade Law (Université de Nice- Sophia Antipolis)
– Master 2 in French & International Business Law (University of Orléans & Jagiellonian University in Kraków)
– PhD in Law Candidate
– Award of the best oralist of the team on the 26th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
Alexandre Linotte is our Research Officer, balancing a commendable academic track record with noteworthy research. His work forms an integral part in the operation of our firm.
– Msc Science of the Financial Markets (International University of Monaco)
– Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA ESGCI)
“Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies & the Democratization and Disintermediation of Financial Services”
Alexandre’s dedication to academic excellence and research, combined with his teaching experience, reinforces our firm’s focus on informed growth.
Sarah qualified as a solicitor of England and Wales in 2012 in London. Sarah’s legal career started at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP’s London office where she worked in private equity acting for sponsors/general partners throughout fund formation and structuring, fund raising, closings and during the investment period. She also attended to secondary transfers of investors’ interests. Subsequently, Sarah worked at Dorsey & Whitney (Europe) LLP where she practiced M&A and specialized in intellectual property, data protection, technology and information law. Sarah conducted work for clients seeking to acquire/dispose of companies as well as advising technology start-ups and joint venture vehicles on licensing and collaboration arrangements, commercial contracts and dispute resolution. In 2015, Sarah joined Walkers Global (Jersey office) working in corporate investment funds, banking and trusts. Matters included advising clients on fund formation, regulatory issues and exemptions, establishing and acquiring/disposing of Jersey property unit trusts, entity migration and financing/restructuring transactions. in 2017, Sarah left private practice and became General Counsel of Circuitus Capital Infrastructure Limited, assisting the team with all legal matters, fund structuring and establishment and liaising with potential investors and service providers assisting the fund / associated entities. Sarah graduated with a first-class law degree ((LLB) honours) from Kingston University, London and was awarded a distinction in the Legal Practice Course from The University of Law, London.